Hi there, I’m Mahammed Zishan Khan and I’m a freelance front-end developer working as a consultant for Katoen Natie. I’ve worked with the following technologies:
- SCSS / CSS
I’m a quick learner and always willing to learn new things.
- Front-end developer @ Katoen Natie (04/2020 - now)
- Building a SPA using ReactJS for the WMS(Warehouse Management System) which is multilingual(i18n). material-ui was used for styling. Tests are written with testing-library.
- Front-end developer @ Mediahuis (08/2018 - now)
- Building a SPA using ReactJS for the user related flows(login, registration, paywalls, etc…). Project supports multiple brands and their own settings/styling. Styled-components was used for styling. Project is written in ES6. The project can be checked here:
- Front-end developer @ VRTNWS (03/2018 - 08/2018)
- Worked on the main component which was used for the elections of 2018, most of them were graphs which were drawn with d3js. We used ReactJS to create components and Redux to manage global application state. The map of Flanders has been drawn using TopoJSON. Unit tests were written with Jest and Enzyme. Storybook was used to present / test our components. The whole codebase was written in ES6.
- Front-end developer @ Sanoma Media (03/2016 - 03/2018)
- Worked on websites and web applications in Wordpress, Symfony, React and any other technologies that were necessary. A couple of projects that I’ve worked on(frontend and backend):
- Bachelor in Interactive Multimedia Design @ Thomas More (completed in 2015)
- Bachelor Devine @ Howest (credit received in 2012)
Thanks for reading!